TRAINING IS ON with Some Precautionary Measures in Place
We are implementing extra precautionary measures on the ground such as;
1. Travel Declaration – All players and coaches who have been overseas regardless of country or mode of entry on or after Saturday 14th March are to serve a 14 day leave of absence from TKN trainings from the date of their return.
2. Parents are to leave after drop off.
3. Cordoning of Areas – we will be cordoning off our courts to control the crowd. Therefore, parents will not be allowed to stay during training and are advised to leave after your child/children are cleared after temperature taking.
4. Temperature Taking – we will be taking temperature of all players at the gates. Those who are found to have fever (37.5 degree & above), flu, cough, or runny nose, will be asked for your child/children to be brought home. Please do not send your child for training if she is unwell.
5. Hand Sanitising/Washing before entering/leaving premise – After temperature checks, players will sanitise/wash their hands before entering the courts. They will do the same before leaving the premise too.
6. Cleaning of Equipments – we are doing our best to clean our equipments after every training.
Please do take note that all friendly games and carnivals are cancelled until further notice. Trainings will continue unless advised by Ministry of Health.
Thank you for your understanding & cooperation. If you have any feedbacks, please feel free to share with us.